Protecting the bricks and mortar of your business
Damage to or loss of your business's physical assets - the building, equipment and stock - can stem from a range of risks: fire, weather, theft, vandalism, and electrical power surges, to name a few.
Commercial property insurance greatly increases your business's chance of recovering from exposure to any one of these risks, as it helps you cover costs for repairing damaged property, equipment or stock or for replacing what you've lost.
Property insurance not only provides coverage for assets in the area in which your business operates, it covers equipment loss or damage while enroute to or while being used at a job site.
Examples of types of property exposed to loss are:
- Building structure
- Furniture, equipment, supplies
- Outdoor property such as signs or fences
- Mobile property such as construction equipment or automobiles
- Leased equipment
- Computers and other data processing equipment
- Records, valuable papers, books, and documents
- Accounts Receivables
Your Stevenson & Hunt Risk Management Team will work with you to develop a plan to:
- Minimize your risk exposures
- Find you the best coverage options
- Ensure your coverage is adequate to protect you from the risks specific to your business
* The information provided is for information purposes only. In case of inconsistency between this information and the policy, the policy terms, conditions and limitations will govern.