M.A.P. Mental Health Action Plan
M.A.P. is an online resource developed by the Mood Disorders Association of Ontario (MDAO). While M.A.P. is not a replacement for diagnosis and treatment provided by an accredited health care professional, it can provide useful tools to those suffering from depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder or other mental health illness.
M.A.P. is a completely confidential, free resource available by visiting www.mymentalhealthmap.ca.
Inspired and developed by individuals who have been affected by mental illness, M.A.P. is designed to support individuals on their personal recovery journey through a number of online tools, and modules:
- Module 1: Starting my Journey
- Module 2: Getting a Helpful Diagnosis: A Great Place to Start
- Module 3: What's Next? Understanding my Treatment Options
- Module 4: Complementary Approaches
- Module 5: Family and Friends
- Module 6: Lifestyle
- Module 7: Change Your Thinking : Change Your Feelings
- Module 8: The Workplace
- Module 9: Staying Well: Making the Most of My Plan
- Module 10: Crisis Plan
- Module 11: Continuing My Path to Mental Wellness