Peace of mind in a complex world
Personal liability is where to look for protection in the event you or your family members are being sued. Stevenson & Hunt Insurance Advisors can give you expert advice on the risks you face and recommend appropriate coverage options to guarantee your peace of mind.
Personal liability coverage is offered worldwide for virtually any type of occurrence. Protection highlights include:
- Unlimited legal costs for defense and settlement including accusations of libel, slander, defamation of character, mental injury, and wrongful conviction.
- Reimbursement for immediate medical aid to a person hurt in an at-fault accident.
- Full investigation of persons or property, damaged or lost.
- High limits of $5 million - $25 million available for clients with significant assets to protect.
Are you sure your coverage is adequate?
Liability coverage is included with most personal insurance policies, including home, auto, boat, and motorcycle policies. The problem is most policies have a limit or maximum amount they will pay if you are sued. Typically this limit is $1,000,000.
We are seeing a growing number of lawsuits in the Canadian court systems and much higher claim amounts. Increasing your limits from $1,000,000 to $2,000,000 can be a smart and surprisingly affordable decision. Protect your assets and the financial security of your family by talking to us about liability limits that are right for you.
* The information provided is for information purposes only. In case of inconsistency between this information and the policy, the policy terms, conditions and limitations will govern.